Wednesday 19 October 2011

What is my view about religion?

Recently, I am thinking what the god is. There are many chances to think about the religions especially, Christianity as an ICU student. Always I wanna know what the god is when studying about the religions. After all, what is the palpable distinction between humans and the god? It seems that they are stimulating and have an intimate bearing on each other. I think that the god and humans are two sides of the same coin and the line between these two are a fine one extremely thin. Also, one idea coming from Nietzsche observes this question by the same aspect. He proposed whether humans were a failure of the god or the god was a failure of humans. His claim maintained that the god and humans were so close existence, and what is more, they had no class. Always his idea gives me a little clue to my question.

2 comments:

  1. It is hard for me to think the God as a failure of humans. Nietzsche's comments are deep and sometimes hard to understand for me. Because I do not have any religious believes, I just know little about Christianity. I think I must be more interested in religions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me "Also sprach Zarathustra" (I don't whole text of that^^;)
    I also like Strauss's the same name symphony.

    ReplyDelete