Sunday 2 October 2011

Perfume - The most irresistible urge

Today I am going to talk about one my of favorite movies, Perfume. This movie describes the one murderer with an incredible talent for smell.  For him, smell is only criteria to recognize everything and can scent out any kinds of smells. His only desire is to create best scent as perfume by means of beautiful women as perfume. Can you guess a story of this movie? Yes, he killed women in order to complete perfume. After all, nobody could resist the smell of his perfume.
One assumption coming from my mind was that smell was one crucial criteria determining human consciousness. I wrote about this topic as an essay last year of ELP. As far as I researched, smell to some extent has an impact on human characteristics . Especially, it reflects personal preference and cultural background. I think smell is the hidden law of phenomena and arouses our irresistible urge.

1 comment:

  1. I saw a preview of the movie..it was scary!!Though I don't like ones have scocking scenes, I became to watch this one. I think you are good at introducing what you have interest!!

    ReplyDelete