Monday 3 October 2011

A draft of first publishing - Food Writing

I am going to talk about one of my favorite restaurants.
I would like to introduce the restaurant by using a style of a guideline or manual.










There are three steps here.

1. Find out a restaurant you wanna introduce
In the first place, we have to find out the restaurant you wanna go to by means of some ways such as seeing books or word of mouth communication. And then we have to arrive where the shop is.

2. Enjoy dishes
I am most looking forward to this time! Having wonderful time with enjoying fantastic food is especially pleasant during being the restaurant.

3. Analysis of dishes
In this process, I enjoy dishes by my head not my tongue. Thinking about the recipe of dishes or observing the way of arrangement is one important clue to increasing the quality of enjoying food.

1 comment:

  1. I like cooking and enjoying dishes!!Though I don't analysis of them so much, it seems interesting:)I am looking forward to seeing your publishing!

    ReplyDelete