Saturday 15 October 2011

What does "love" mean to me?













"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil."
                                            Freedrich Nietzsche



I can answer the question, "what does love mean?" by quoting a maxim of Nietzsche.
I seems that what I can say from his word is love is beyond the control of good and evil and it just happens for somebody you love. Love is purposeless and innocent. 
I strongly agree with his thought but I always wonder whether my love is filled with selfish aim or not. The importance is to think about somebody you love not you. Love occurs only when you wanna be with somebody you love.

1 comment:

  1. the last sentence of it is interesting.
    How do you think about that English expression "Unrequired love"? (it is Japanese KATAOMOI)

    ReplyDelete