Friday 14 October 2011

My favorite recipe- Cheesecake

Recently, I am interested in food wiring as I talked about it in the first publishing. Also I like not only eating but also cooking, especially sweets like cakes. Today I would like to introduce a recipe of cheesecake. I always make delicious cheesecake by using it.

Ingredients
Cream cheese: 250g          Fresh cream: 100cc
Butter: 30g                         Milk: 50cc
Sugar: 70g                          Lemon Juice: Three tablespoons
Egg: 2                                 Cake flour: 30g


How to make
1. Mix up cream cheese and butter until becoming smooth. And then add sugar.
2. Mix eggs and add them to cheese.
3. Combine fresh cream with milk and put them into cheese. Lemon juice too.
4. Sift cake flour and put it into cheese.
5. Put cheese into a mold and bake it for 30-35 minutes at 180℃.
6. Let set for 24 hours in the refrigerator. 

I hope you can make so delicious cheesecake by using this recipe and I am looking forward to eating cheesecake you make.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna make it!
    But I think I do not have enough skill to make it..

    However, I will try and report it!

    ReplyDelete