Wednesday 5 October 2011

What are my greatest strengths and weaknesses?- Quick Wit and Fickleness

My greatest strengths and weaknesses are quick wit and fickleness. It seems that these two words are quite irrelevant. But for me, they are coexisting and have an intimate bearing each other.

Quick wit
I am seemed to have quick wit compared with others. I always try to make a decision in a flexible manner more speedy and more reasonably. But the problem is that I tend to observe only appearance of matters. So, I can not see through the essence of them. This downfall of my advantage is connected with my weakness.


                                     
Fickleness
I can not concentrate on what I am not interested. Even if I stat something new, I easily get tired of it. With me, this kind of situation is a daily occurrence and many things are half-finished. This habit results from the downfall of my quick wit. This means that my fickleness is due to the lacking of observing the essence.



Considering these two, my strength and weakness, the crux is that the important is to enhance the quality of seeing through the essence. By doing so, it is helpful to develop the ability of quick wit and redeem my shortage. I should grasp my strength and weakness more comprehensively.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Yu!

    I can say that these strength and weakness are same as me, especially the weakness.

    Because I have not finished writing about my strength and weakness, this article helped me to think about that deeply.

    thanks:)

    I also think that to know myself might mean to know the other people...

    Anyway, see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete