Friday 23 September 2011

Who I am? How would I answer this question?

It is possible to answer this question by introducing movies. I think movies are the best metaphor to show who I am. There are three movies to indicate my characteristics, Gattaca, Memento and Les Miserables. Each movie has a crucial impact on my life. Now I am planning to major in Sociology and Psychology. Besides, I am interested in Christianity. These three interests are coming from each movie. I found a clue to what I would do from these movies. That is why each movie is one of essential part to tell who I am. I strongly suggest watching movies, especially Gattaca, Memento and Les Miserables. If you have already watch these, please let me know and let's discuss them!

3 comments:

  1. I watched Le Miserables after your presentation. I want to read the original to understand the story deeply.I have seen its musical version. Though I think the movie is more faithfully,the story was a little different from this movie. Anyway, I want to know your thought about the movie. Have a nice dream:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After your presentation, I want to watch the 3 movies, which you introduced, someday, maybe after fall term. I hope to enjoy watching them!!

    AZE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gataca!! Memorable movie because of our presentation last semester(actually I've never watched.)

    Mement is the one I wanted to watch the best.

    Each movie looks interesting.
    And I know you know a lot of good movies.
    Do you have any recommendation of movies? I'll try it!

    ReplyDelete