Tuesday 20 September 2011

A two-headed baby

This is surprising news for me!! I came across this article when I saw the internet news.
A two-headed male baby was born in Indonesia. They share every internal organs except for the heart. I can't believe this news and I think this baby is a kind of a new human being. One critical analysis from the internet news is that same kind of baby was born in Indonesia in 2006 and this phenomenon might be peculiar to Indonesia. Though this news was so surprising, almost media did not report this. I think this is because a two-headed baby might be the taboo and people tend to ignore this kind of issue. I caught a glimpse of the downfall of the media. I hope that this two-headed baby will be healthy and have a bright future.

No comments:

Post a Comment