Monday 26 September 2011

What is the most precious thing in my life? - 30 days in Taishikan

The most precious thing in my life is spending 30 days in Taishikan, a mountain cottage at the 8th point of Mt.Fuji. This summer, I worked in Taishikan as a clerk for a whole month. This lodge is so harsh place. For example, I had to wake up at 5:30 every day and to continue to work until 8 or 9 pm. Besides, there was no bathroom there. So I should clean up my body by using body paper every day. I could not imagine this kind of situation when I spend usual life in the lower world. For me, the most severe manner there was to kneel formally during every meal lol. At the first time, I could not stand up after every meal. During this period, the most important coming from my mind was "patience". By dating back on these days, there were many unreasonable things and I had to stand them in great patience. So I learned to know the significance and necessity of patience. Now I think patience is one of the most essential cornerstones to accomplish something. What I learned through this period will be of use in my future. I feel that from what may be hard, but we know the gratitude of pleasure. I wanna go back to Taishikan next year!! Please come and see me!! I am looking forward to seeing you in Taishikan at the 8th point of Mt.Fuji!!

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I plan to climb Mt.Fuji with friends next summer! I may see you at Taishikan!
    I wanna spend one day and see the sunrise from the top.

    ReplyDelete