Friday 23 September 2011

The most beatutiful pictures - Vlaminck

Today I wanna introduce on French painter Vlaminck. The first time to see his picture was when I was an elementary student. His picture moved me greatly because it was so beautiful and impressive. Always his picture is vigorous but seems to be lonely. I think this impression results from his life. He was, what is called, Fauvist and always isolated from painting circles. His pictures reflected not only his lonely life but also passionate principle of painting. I think every pictures reflect painter's life but Vlaminck's mostly expressed. As a result of seeing his picture, I began to think a picture was a mirror of people's mind. I wanna paint some picutres to reflect myself in foreseeable future.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Yu-kun!
    I didn't know about Vlaminck and haven't seen his picture at all, so I searched Google for his works. I also feel a kind of loneliness in his pictures, because the sky in many of his works is so cloudy. But the contrast between cloudy sky and his use of bright color is so impressing and beautiful! I got an interest in his pictures. I wanna also see your picture, too!

    ReplyDelete