Monday 19 September 2011

One of the most favorite hobbies - Cycling

I love cycling. Every weekend, I always ride on my bicycle and take a short trip by it. In the end of this short trip, I drop in at coffee shop to have a break. During this break, I read books, enjoy the landscape from the shop, taking with clerks or something like that. This hobby is one essential part of living to sustain my so busy life. Remembering my childhood, to master how to ride on a bicycle was one crucial step in order to become an adult. Due to this reason, bicycle could enable me to go to various kinds of places and provide me with a new leisure. This meant that a bicycle created a different view of life for me. For me, cycling reflects my life and it is a kind of a dialogue. Anyway, let's enjoy cycling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment